Immunopharmacology: Challenges, opportunities and research tools
Edinburgh, 01-02 October 2018
This two-day scientific meeting is designed to give participants the opportunity to hear leading academic and industry experts in immunity, inflammation and infection from around the world present their research. The meeting provides invaluable opportunities for participants to network with both immunologists and pharmacologists from the UK and overseas.
In association with the official launch of the International Union of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology (IUPHAR) Guide to IMMUNOPHARMCOLOGY database project (GtoImmuPdb; http://www.guidetoimmunopharmacology.org/).
Abstract submission is open until Friday 13th July
Early bird Registration is available until 3rd September 2018
London, 18-20 December 2018
The British Pharmacological Society's flagship annual meeting will showcase content led by the pharmacology community, through submitted symposia sessions and abstract presentations alongside invited speakers and commissioned content. So far confirmed highlights include presentations from:
- Professor John Mattick, Genomics England
- Dr Jackie Hunter, BenevolentAI
- Dr Andrew Morris, Health Data Research UK
- Dr Menelas Pangalos, AstraZeneca Innovative Medicines and Early Development Biotech Unit
- Content from The European Laboratory Research & Innovation Group (ELRIG) and
- Two fantastic networking events